Monday, November 22, 2010

A small ad

If you are a first timer, please read the following pieces first. It will provide you with important background information.
1. Why I created this blog?
2. How am I going to operate this blog?

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Apologies to my regular readers! Buying and operating rental properties take a lot of time. But I am not standing still. I updated my old condo and rent it with a positive cash flow. I also rented one room of my newly acquired condo. Currently, two rooms are rented while I am occupying the third room. Operating rentals are continuous efforts. I now have one renter to move out (after fulfilling his one year lease) early next month. Shamelessly, I am putting a little ad for my room.

Here is my Craigslist ad:
http://columbus.craigslist.org/roo/2073193317.html

Roommate Wanted Available on Dec 6, 2010

Call 614-716-8325 Tom

One room in a 3 bedroom/1.5 Bath Condo for Only 359/m Best Value in
Worthington/Polaris

The place is freshly painted and cleaned

You are going to share with two quiet and clean guys

Total 1222 Sqft + 200 Sqft finished basement and spacious storage room

Close to everywhere, convenient

Walking distance to: Worthington Elementary School, dentist, urgent
care and parks;

3 minutes to library, Kroger and Laundry

5 minutes drive to shopping and large employers: Costco, Polaris Mall,
Chase, United Healthcare and more;

15 minutes drive to: Ohio State University, Otterbein College

Your share of utility bills include only gas and electricity. Water
and condo fee are paid by us $35 application fee and one month rent as
security deposit

7894 Woodhouse Ln Worthington OH 43085

No comments:

Post a Comment